Friday 4 May 2012

And The Winner Is...................

Mrs pink!!

Mrs Pink guessed at 58hours and 36minutes, which was the closest guess to my finished time of:

56hours and 38minutes!!!

I'm pretty pleased with that time, I had allowed myself 65 hours so am pleased that I finished with plenty of time to spare!!

So Mrs pink if you would care to email me your details and choice of animal and finish, I shall endeavour to post your Tea Cosy asap!!
My address is: nina@youloveityoudo.co.uk

A big thank you to everyone who took the time to read my post and have a guess, it's nice to know my blogs actually get a little attention!

On another positive note, as you all know I attended a hair show on Monday in which my niece was entered in the 1st year category with the theme being history, The Title an aptly named Hairstorical.

I had helped Jessica make a crown out of cardboard which she then covered in plaited hair and some gold netting, my other niece Josefa was her model and I did her makeup, using Union Jack colours and patterns, Jessica wanted to concentrate on keeping it "British" being that this year is the Queens Diamond Jubilee, this is the hair creation that Josefa ended up waltzing down the catwalk to show off:


And this is the creation that won Jessica 1st Prize for the category!!  Yipeeeee!!

So all in all it's been a good week and I am one proud Aunty!!
I'm going to take the weekend off to spend some time with my nephew, he's come to stay and has asked me to do some baking with him................Good choice!! Fun and edible, always a good combination!!

I can foresee and edible Handmade Monday for me next week!!

Until then I wish you all a good weekend, and once again would like to say well done to Mrs Pink!

xx 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an impressive style, and really wonderful that Jessica won first prize. Well done Jessica and well done Mrs Pink on guessing the number of hours. Look forward to seeing next week's HM makes. Hope you have a god week.

    ReplyDelete